Ready to take your laughter yoga career to the next level? Then it’s time to enroll in the certified Laughter Yoga Teacher course.
Who needs this course?
The following professionals in particular have found great value in becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher:
• Doctors, nurses and hospital social workers
• Athletic trainers
• Occupational and physical therapists
• Yoga teachers
• Alternative therapists and healers
• Life coaches
• Recreation activity facilitators
• Psychologists and Psychotherapists
• Motivational Speakers
• Educators and educational administrators
• Performance artists including, actors, singers, clowns, and comedians
• Nursing care activity coordinators
• Hospice volunteers
• HR and management training professionals
• Tourism professionals & tour guides
• Anyone who wants to contribute to world laughter by offering certified Laughter Yoga Leader training events
What will I gain?
After completing this training, you will have unlimited authorization to train certified Laughter Yoga Leaders in affiliation with Laughter Yoga University of India. There is no need to pay a commission to the University. Simply offer classes and certify leaders. This is an incredible business-building tool for those who want to spread world laughter and have a fun job.
You will gain from Laughing Laura’s vast experience. She’ll share her wisdom of Dr. Madan Kataria's method and philosophy. Having mentored directly with him since 2008, she has a wealth of knowledge. That's why she was selected as the first woman in America to become a Laughter Yoga Master Teacher.
Laughing Laura will give you an in-depth tour of Laughter Yoga and how to lead it in a variety of settings including laughter clubs, corporations, health and wellness events, prisons, schools, hospitals, retirement communities and nursing care facilities, persons with disabilities and even with pets!
She will take you through the ins and outs of setting up Laughter Yoga Leader training events, including advertising and organizing the entire schedule. This practical advise will serve you well as you proceed to offer such courses.
Most of all, you’ll spend time laughing, dancing, playing and meditating so that you can go deep and transform yourself with laughter. That’s the essence of Laughter Yoga and also the way to become an effective teacher. The goal of this course is to put you on the road to a more healthy, vibrant and joyful life.
What is the teaching format?
This is a highly interactive learning experience. It will consist of laughing lectures, powerpoint presenations, small group discussion, practicums, a field trip to a long-term nursing care facility (click here to read about one such field trip), viewing of films (including footage of Dr. Kataria himself) and lots of laughter. Best of all, you'll assist Laughing Laura as she teaches a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader seminar. It's the most hands-on learning possible. This educational experience is designed to promote growth of mind, body, and spirit.
What does the tuition include?
In addition to the 5 days of in-person training, you’ll receive the following materials as part of your tuition:
• Laughter Yoga University’s official updated Teacher Training Manual (as a PDF)
• Dr. Kataria's book: The Inner Spirit of Laughter (e-book on CD)
• Laughing Laura’s original Laughter Yoga Leader Training Manual (as a PDF)
• The Little Book of Big Laughs—spiral-bound mini book filled with laughter and breathing exercises in a handy format that can be with you at all times
• Be Laughter CD—your yogic breathing and laughing alone companion to tranform your life with laughter
• Laughter Blasters CD—a collection of the most contagious laughter in the universe
• Laughter Friends DVD—Laughing Laura's ground-breaking film which takes you through an entire Laughter Yoga workout with kids
• Laughter Posters—2 original, full color 11” x 17” posters of laughter inspiration
• The official Laughing Laura Bird Pen
• An official, professionally printed "Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher" certificate signed by Dr. Kataria as well as your Master Teacher, Laughing Laura
Enroll by mail by filling out this application form and mailing it with your $300 check to: The Iowa School of Laughter Yoga, PO Box 11, Marquette, IA 52158.
The tuition for this teacher course is set at the Laughter University standard for the USA of $895 for all instruction, materials and lifetime certification as a Laughter Yoga Teacher, affiliated with the Laughter Yoga University. The Iowa School of Laughter Yoga includes the all bonuses listed above at no additional cost. The affordable room and board plan is just $210 for a grand total of $1105. Enroll now by using the convenient Paypal button or calling 563-880-2699 to make your deposit of $300 by credit card. The balance to be paid at the beginning of the retreat. For each friend you get to register with you, you'll both receive a $50 discount!
The March course will be held at a beautiful camp tucked in the hills of Southwest Wisconsin. See the Google map to the right for the exact location outside of Ferryville. The nearest airport is LaCrosse, Wisconsin. The Iowa School of Laughter Yoga has been holding trainings and other events here since the start because it is one of the finest retreat centers available. Not only does it allow you to connect with nature, but the hospitality can't be beat. You get to stay in cozy log cabins with your new laughter friends. The camp cook prepares delicious meals with love—and accommodates many special diets. There's a campfire ring inside a straw bale hut so we can share the joy of a campfire no matter what the weather is. The camp hostesses also heat up the wood-burning sauna each evening for the group. Most of all, the retreat setting allows you to get away from it all and totally immerse yourself in laughter. The pictures below show some of the camp's facilities.
THE IOWA SCHOOL OF LAUGHTER YOGA IS AFFILIATED WITH LAUGHTER YOGA UNIVERSITY
Copyright © 2014 The Gentry Joint. All rights reserved.